Terms and Conditions
2safrica is a multi-vendor store and has standard policies for all vendors or buyers doing business on our platforms. These terms are made to regulate how business is done on our platforms to ensure maximum satisfaction of all parties and to provide for mutual profitability.
1. The placing of an order to 2africa shop. An order shall be considered as accepted, when the buyer or merchant provide all the details information concerning the product or service they are ordering for, correctly filled the order form provided on our platform or agent, and agrees to the terms of this document.
2. The putting up of an item for sale on www.store.2safrica.com (the Website), by an individual (the Vendor), shall be considered as accepted when the vendor agrees to the commission added to the price of the item, at the time of placing it and following these terms and conditions.
3. No modification of any of these terms and conditions shall be valid or effective unless the Merchant (smart-EEG) agrees in writing. These conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by the buyer as overriding any alternative terms and conditions embodied in the buyer's order.
1. The Merchant issues price lists and reserves the right to amend the prices without prior notice.
2. The Vendor issues price lists and reserves the right to amend the prices without prior notice
1. All prices are provided on the basis that payment for the goods and or services supplied is made on invoice, at the time of notification upon arrival at the Merchant’s authorized Pickup Store.
2. If payment of an invoice or any part thereof is not made within 3 days after the due date, the Merchant shall be entitled:
3. to withhold the delivery of the goods and or services without incurring any liability whatever to the buyer, and or
4. to require payment in advance of delivery of undelivered goods or future orders, and to place the debt in other hands for collection.
5. The buyer (if a Company, then the directors, personally) is/are responsible for ensuring that payment is received.
1. A withdrawal of funds can be requested from the Seller Panel on the Website at any time by the Vendor.
2. A duration of 3 to 5 business days at most is required by the Merchant to process and fulfil the request.
3. The Merchant may extend this duration if there is a problem linked to the order such as the quality of the product or to process a client’s complaint.
4. The Merchant reserves the right to change the minimum account balance and minimum withdrawal amount without prior notice.
5. The Vendor is responsible for charges on transactions, imposed by thewithdrawal method chosen during withdrawal.
1. A withdrawal of funds can be requested from the User Dashboard on the Website at any time by an individual, (the User).
2. A duration of 3 business days at most is required by the Merchant to process and fulfil the request.
3. The Merchant reserves the right to change the minimum account balance and minimum withdrawal amount without prior notice.
4. The User is responsible for charges on transactions, imposed the by withdrawal method chosen during withdrawal.
TITLE AND RISK.
1. The risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery but title and beneficial ownership thereof shall remain with the Vendor until it has received full payment of all outstanding debts, or until prior resale of the goods, in which case the Vendor's beneficial entitlement shall attach to the proceeds of the resale pending full payment. Throughout the period of the Vendor's beneficial ownership, the buyer shall in his fiduciary capacity hold such goods and any proceeds or claim arising there from, for the Vendor's benefit.
2. If any of the Vendor's goods should become constituents of or be procured or converted into other products, while subject to the Vendor's beneficial ownership, the Vendor shall have title to and beneficial ownership of such completed products.
1. The Merchant will make every reasonable endeavor to deliver in accordance with delivery quoted, but does not undertake to deliver on a specific date or in the quantity specified by the buyer unless prior arrangement and mutual agreement in writing. Such failure shall not entitle the buyer to refuse acceptance of the goods or the Merchant liable for any loss of any kind (which for the avoidance of doubt includes consequential loss or damage).
2. Force majeure - If the Merchant is prevented directly or indirectly from manufacturing or delivering the goods or any part thereof by reason of an act of God, war, terrorism, strike, lockout, trade dispute, fire, breakdown, interruption of transport or by any cause whatsoever outside his control, he shall be under no liability to the buyer.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS.
1. New Goods will not be accepted for credit unless returned within 7 days of issue and in the same condition as bought from The Merchant, however, after 7 days the Merchant reserves the right not to accept New Goods supplied for return. If goods are accepted for return, then a handling charge will be applied.
2. New Goods are items bought from The Merchant still unopened and in original packaging with no damage of any kind and must be accompanied with the proof of purchase.
3. After 3 months The Merchant will no longer issue credit for any returns of New Goods under any circumstances.
4. The Buyer may not cancel or suspend any order which has been accepted by the Merchant without the Merchant's specific written consent and only then on terms which will fully indemnify the Merchant against any and all loss or expense resulting from it.
5. The advice note or invoice number must accompany all claims and returned goods.
6. Old products must be returned within one month, be the same as the original, in the original packaging and be suitable for re-manufacture, otherwise no credit will be given. Goods where an old unit is requested for return will be subject to a surcharge, the said surcharge will be subject to VAT where applicable.
7. All claims/returns within the Warranty system must be accompanied by a completed Dispute Form from the User Dashboard. Products are covered by manufacturers’ guarantee. The following will automatically mean a loss of guarantee: mishandling, used of unqualified persons to manipulate product, unauthorized repair or operation in abnormal conditions or applications.
8. Our liability shall be limited to repair and replacement of defective goodsor services only in the event where the product or service has been damage by the merchant. In any other case the responsibility shall be solely assumed by the vendor (manufacturer) of the buyer following the circumstances surrounding the damage or malfunction. 2safrica shall not be liable to any expense incurred in removing a product from or refitting a new or repaired product to an existing product or a system, except an agreement has previously been made for this in writing and signed between the parties concerned. A handling charge may be made on products examined by us and found not to be defective. Any goods returned to us for any reason other than warranty will be subject to our latest returns policy, which is available on request.
9. No representation or warranty is given as to the suitability or fitness of the Goods for any purpose, even though that purpose may be known.
10. The company up, on request will assign to the buyer the benefit of any warranty it has in respect of goods manufactured by a third party and supplied by the Company.
1. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the goods are suitable for the purpose for which they are required or intended.
2. Subject to the provisions of this clause The Vendor guarantees the goods against any defect, which can be proved to The Vendor’s satisfaction to have been caused by faulty materials or workmanship.
3. Should such a defect appear The Vendor's liability will be limited solely to, at its option, repairing or replacing the defective goods free of charge or refunding the price of those goods, provided that if The Merchant opts to repair the goods The Merchant shall not be liable for the recovery cost of those goods and provided further that The Merchant shall not be liable for such defect in any circumstances. If:
4. At the time of appearance of the defect more than 12 twelve months has elapsed from the date of The Merchant's invoice for the goods, or
5. The goods have been subjected to unsuitable the storage treatment or handling prior to use or to abnormal use or use under abnormal conditions or to use contrary to The Merchant's or to the manufacturer’sinstructions or recommendations or to use in conjunction with parts not approved by the manufacturer or The Merchant or to an unauthorizedreconditioning or repair or to the use in any hydraulic component of any fluid other than that approved by The Merchant, or
iii. The defect has been caused by, or arises from, fair wear and tear, or
1. The defect has been caused or contributed to by faulty installation, servicing or repair of the goods by any person other than a correctly qualified installer, or
2. The buyer fails within thirty days after the assumed defect has become apparent to notify that defect to The Merchant in writing quoting serial number, if any, and the date of purchase
3. The Merchant's aforesaid guarantee shall be subject to the following further provisos, namely:
4. Any repair or examination of defective goods shall be carried out at The Merchant's premises or other mutually acceptable location and the Buyer shall at its own expense and risk adequately pack the goods and deliver them to the Merchant to the agreed location as the case may be.
5. The decision of The Merchant shall be final as to whether or not a defect is due to faulty workmanship or materials.
iii. The Merchant shall in no circumstances be liable for any cost of disassembling or reassembling any article into which any of The Merchant's goods may have been fitted.
1. If the Merchant exercises its option to replace the defective goods, the replacement goods shall be supplied subject to these conditions of sale
2. All other conditions or the warranties (whether express or implied by common law statute or otherwise) as to qualify, fitness for purpose, description, correspondence with sample or (in the case of components supplied for competition or equivalent purposes) life in service are hereby excluded except insofar as such exclusion is prevented by law.
3. Except as expressly provided in sub-clauses (a), (b), (c) and (d) of this clause and except where an absolute prohibition against exclusion and restriction of liability applies, The Merchant shall in no circumstances be liable to The Buyer in respect to any loss, damage or injury of any kind (which for the avoidance of doubt includes consequential loss, damage or injury) whether suffered by The Buyer or by any other party and where such liability be in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise howsoever (including for the avoidance of doubt liability for any defect in, failure, or unsuitability for any purposes of the goods or for any negligence whether in relation to the design or manufacture of the goods or at all) and all conditions, warranties or other terms whether express or implied by common law, statute or otherwise, inconsistent with the provisions of this term are hereby excluded. In particular The Buyer of components supplied for competition or equivalent purposes shall be deemed to have recognized that such components are experimental in nature and that their use in competition or equivalent conditions may involve exceptional and unpredictable loadings and The Buyer shall be solely responsible for ensuring the safe use of the goods in the application intended by The Buyer.
4. The Merchant shall not be liable for any loss of any kind (which for the avoidance of doubt includes consequential loss or damage) arising from any representations, statements, warranties, recommendations, opinions or advice made or given before the making of this contract, whether the same be made negligently or otherwise. In sub-classes (e) and (f) of this clause the expression "consequential loss" shall include loss of profits, loss of business revenue, loss of use or loss of goodwill whether of The Buyer or of any other party.
BUYING INSTALLMENTALLY ON 2SAFRICA
We also give our clients the opportunity to pay products progressively or installmntally. This option is given only to clients with specific payment systems and for specific areas. If a buyer decides to buy a product from 2safricausing the installemental payment plan, that buyer will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The amount to be paid per installment is determine by the merchant (2safrica).
2. The duration of each payment or the gap between the different payments is determine by the merchant. This information is clearly underlined from the moment the buy initiates the order, and will only change through a written text from the merchant.
3. The buyer only receives the full package he/she orders for, when they complete their full payment. In the event where the buyer desires to receive the product or service at an earlier date before completing the payment, he must inquire from 2safrica at the time of initiating his order if he is eligible for the post delivery payment option and how he must proceed.
4. If in the process of a purchase, the price of the good drops when the buy’s order had already been processed and approved, the buyer must complete the full price of the good as evaluated at the time of His order.
5. If the buyer falls to pay any of the set amount on the scheduled date, penalty shall be attributed to the payment, which will be duely calculated and charge to the buyer.
6. If the buyer decides to end or cancel the order after the order have been approved, he shall pay 5% of the cost of the good to the merchant for processing fee.
7. If the good is not delivered on the set delivery date due to circumstances such as: delivery information provided by the buyer incorrect, the buyer change address and did not inform the merchant on time, buyer decides to delay the delivery for any personal reason. In the event of such, the buy will be charge storage fees after the first 24hours and this will continue every 24hours until the product is delivered.
8. If the buyer changed payment details such as credit card, master card etc., he must inform the merchant at least 3 working days before the next payment date. Failure to inform the merchant will incur charges on the part of the buyer.
9. If the buyer changed mailing or delivery details, he must inform the merchant at least 3 working days before the delivery date if the buyer is in Cameroon and at least 2 weeks if in another country. Failure to inform the merchant will incur charges on the part of the buyer.
2safrica is here to serve you and we want you to give us a chance to serve you best.